Preferred Valet Parking Vandalism
Vandalism at Westfield UTC Mall. Under the management of Mall Manager Ryan Perry, Security Director David Quinn of www.pscsite.com, is the fact Preferred Valet Parking, www.preferredvaletparking.com allowed multiple cars to be vandalized with a marker while its valet manager stood idly by. Specifically, the valet manager states a PSC Site Security Officer Martinez marked up cars with a fluorescent pen that were illegally parked - however the stalls were not marked and the vehicle code requires stalls are marked. By writing all over the windshield of several cars claiming they could be towed is simply a false statement since the dozen cars were not in marked stalls. So, in short, "Officer Martinez" no doubt has a pending application with a police department since every security guard 'wants to be' one so will make sure his pour judgment and willingness to write on cars will be documented with the California Department of Consumer Affairs and in his employment file as major issues at work start off as minor ones.
It looks like Westfield UTC Mall, 92122, has many issues with security to the point it allows or embraces sexual conduct in its parking lot since public ads are up to *** in its parking lot are posted. Clearly, if ads are up Ryan Perry does not it as an issue and mall security is very lax providing such a comfort level.
Last, Preferred Valet Parking allowing the cars to be marked up to make room for its spur of the moment valet is highly improper. I have not located a business license for the company and the City informed me they do not have insurance on file for the company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security And Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."